Wednesday 19 October 2011

Note/Thank you card

I just received the Straight from the Nest cartridge, in the mail yesterday. I kept flip flopping on whether I should get this cartridge or not. After a little back and forth I decided to get it. I love this tree, as well as the others, and looking through the booklet I think I made the right choice. This cartridge will have many uses over time.
 After a little playing around I decided to make a general note/thank you card. I like the two-fold card from the booklet and ones I have seen on other blogs, so I made my first attempt.

 
 I have left the inside blank, so when an occasion comes up I can add a note or other sentiments.
This is a tiny card only 4 inches, the tree I set at 5 inches. There is always something going on, so I`m sure this card won`t sit around for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment