Thursday, 15 March 2012
Green Blend Award!
This award was created by Beckie of Just B Creative Crazy.
"The “Green” portion represents how we should be kind to one another and help one another…such as being “Green” and helping our environment. Reissue the kindness that someone once gave to you as an infant blogger. Recycle the ideas you have learned or invented to pass along to up and coming crafters. Reduce the frustrations of wanting to a blogger with magnitude."
This was awarded to me by Susan at Cricut and Grasshopper. Susan has been so nice to me and made me want to keep going. She commented on almost all my posts when I started not that long ago. I didn't know what to expect with my blog, but I couldn't even imagine the how it would feel to read so many nice comment, get chosen to guest design, to be featured and to win a challenge. I will have two more firsts at the end of the month, with my first blog hop and I will have my first giveaway! I can't thank everyone enough for the kindness you have shown me. Thank you Susan for your encouragement and thanks to anyone reading this now or who has visited in the past.
I do want to pass this on to a few others who have also encouraged me and visit and comment just because. It feels so good to have someone visit just to say good job!
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
I want to acknowledge (in no particular order):
Melissa - Moe Creations
Sharon - Mee Mee Creations
Lisa - A Mermaids Crafts
Cindy - Card Crazee Me 53
Lisa - You Made Me Ink
Georgiana - Carson's Creations
I hate that part because I know there are others I have missed. Sorry if I missed you, but know I do appreciate you.
Once again thank you, Susan and everyone else who has made this fun.