Saturday, 21 January 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #100, "It's June in January!"

This week has been an emotional roller-coaster. I started off by making a Christmas card; a holiday that is now almost a month past, and now a Summer themed card. I was at least able to ground myself by throwing in two Valentines and I have also been working on a Birthday card for my Mom' check it out tomorrow.


Cardz TV Challenge # 100 - "It's June in January!"

This was sort of free range, as long as it was a Summer theme.

I love going to the markets through out the summer and picking up fresh local produce. I feel I need to explain that as the note card I made has peas on it. To some this isn't summer, but for me there is nothing better than fresh fruits and veggies. I used a new Cricut cartridge of mine 'Savory', for the peas. I can't wait for Summer, even if this has been a tame Winter.

Anyone have a pool I can take advantage of this Summer? Let me know till then here is a little taste of my Summer!


-Colin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Colin!
    First, yum on the fruits and veggies! I concur 100%. I really love this die cut; completely versatile for so many types of cards. This has been the oddest winter and so I guess for that, any kind of card is suitable and this is perfect.
    I'm a wee bit jealous that you have a Cricut...I can only assume that it's a wonderful device and lends to so many creative ideas; which I look forward to seeing many more! As for a pool, nope sorry, I wish I did. I have a creek behind the house though. Does that count? Ha!
    Thank you so much for leaving your very kind comment on my blog. I look forward to seeing your card tribute as well.
    To never ending creativity...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I see Summer when I look at your card. It reminds me of picking pea pods in my Dad's garden during the Summer! Nice job! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eToro is the ultimate forex broker for new and full-time traders.

    ReplyDelete