Saturday 7 January 2012

Valentines Card #1

This is my first Valentines Day card, I suspect there will be more.

A simple card with my one of my favorite colour combinations: Pink and Brown. I also like Blue and Brown. Brown is my favorite colour, so really anything with brown I love. I used a damask emboss on my Cuddlebug for the background and I used Cricut Cartridge Ribbons and Rosettes, for the rosette. I finished it off with some ribbon from a multi-pack made by American Crafts.



Simple, Easy and made with love,

Colin

1 comment:

  1. I love pink and brown too! This rosette is beautiful on the card. I'm a huge fan of rosettes myself. As a matter of fact, I became addicted to making them. lol! I like the differant shades of pink you used and the blue in the ribbon is a nice touch!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete