Sunday 13 November 2011

Happy Birthday Sis'

My sisters though NOT twins share a birthday. I have made each their own card with their favorite colour and animal. Enjoy!




This one is for the older of the two, Jen. She likes cows and pink. I used Create a Critter for the cow and milk. The paper is DCWV - Street Lace.
Emily the youngest of all of us kids, loves polar bears! I didn't have a bear cut out that I liked, so I used a calender that I bought her but never ended up giving her for the image. She likes blue, fitting for a polar bear card I think. I used my favorite Argyle card from Wild Card, and Damask Decor, for the scallop around the image. All stamps are from Micheal's. 

Happy Birthday and Happy Crafting,

Colin

2 comments:

  1. Colin- these are wonderful cards! I'm sure your sisters loved these and appreciated the work and love you put in. I like how you added the bottle of milk to the inside, very clever! I also love how you incorporated the calendar with the images from the Cricut for the polar bear card. (Polar Bears are my fav too!) Great job!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love their CAS feel. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete