Monday 21 November 2011

Joy!

I want to first mention that I am sorry for my lack of posts. I have been in money saving mode and have been working like a demon. I started this with the intention of posting more than once a week. Thank you for your patience, after the holidays I will try a bit harder at posting.

My post for today is my first Christmas card! I have a few cards I have been working on, so this is the first of many. I have lots of cards to make for the holidays (finding time is another thing), so when I saw the 'Bitten by the Bug 2 - Winter Woodland...Joy Challenge' I saw it as a chance to get another card out of the way. I have been making a few cards out of Tag cuts, and so I continued that with this card. I don't have a Gypsy so I have to cut 2 layers the same and glue them together to make a card. This card was made with the Cricut - Winter Woodland cartridge. Hope you enJOY!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I love the joy cut with the red shadow against the white background. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the patterned paper you used. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colin!

    Great job for your first Christmas card! I love how you added the ribbon. I don't have a gypsy either so I can relate but just know the extra work is worth it because it still looks fab!

    Sorry to hear you are putting in so many hours. I hope you get a little more time soon to do the things that are much more fun than working!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Colin- I wanted to let you know that I am having a little blog candy thing going on at my blog and the prize is a Cricut cartridge. Stop over if you get a chance.

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Colin! Love the traditional Christmas colors and pretty shape. It's so clean and fresh looking. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 and we hope to see you again. xxD

    ReplyDelete