Wednesday 9 November 2011

New Name!

As you may have noticed, I have changed my name and address to Crimson Cricut. When I first made my blog, I didn't know how I was going to use it. I thought I would use it as a general blog for myself and my crafts, but I have quickly realized that I am going to fill it with Cricut crafts. My world has changed since I bought my Cricut and I can't see how I got on with out it. I had a little inspiration for my blog title, that came as an early Christmas present...

I introduce you too my new Crimson Cricut Expression.

2 comments:

  1. Colin- What a beautiful Cricut machine! I have not seen them in this color before, just the white and pink. Very nice!

    I checked out more of your projects and must tell you that you have some amazing talent. I'm looking forward to watching all the cool things you will be creating with your new machine!

    Have a great weekend!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete